Is Your Tax Preparer Licensed?

Don't put your business and personal tax returns in the hands of an un-licensed, un-verified Tax Preparer. All Tax Professionals must now be registered the IRS.

As of January 1, 2011, all Paid Tax Preparers are required by law to register and obtain a PTIN (preparer tax identification number) from the IRS. Only CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Lawyers and RTRPs (registered tax return preparers) are permitted to prepare tax returns. Don't subject your federal tax returns to scrutiny by the IRS by using an unqualified tax preparer. Ensure that your tax professional is properly registered. Use the Tax Pro Registry to find a licensed tax preparer to prepare your taxes or verify that your current tax professional has been issued a PTIN number.

Find A Tax Preparer

Need Help Finding A Tax Preparer?

Click Here To Find A Tax Preparer Now

Untitled Document